The Street Corner Homicide Investigation Series
March 11 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$179
March 11, 2019
Morris County Public Safety Training Academy
Volume I: The Reluctant Witness
A unique homicide investigation series focused primarily on the outdoor homicide, where physical evidence directly linking a suspect is lacking and motives tend to be more spontaneous.
“The Reluctant Witness” focuses on:
- Enhanced interviewing and canvassing techniques.
- The importance of the witness interview to provide context and value to physical evidence.
- Systematic evaluation of the veracity of witness accounts.
- Motive identification for untruthful witness statements and techniques to overcome.
- Securing a meaningful statement by using the concept of The Tipping Point.
- Concepts unique to the outdoor homicide such as Description Deficit, Collateral Canvass, and Informational Span of Control.